Us

Us
DH and me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eddie Bauer sweater - repurposed
Computer camouflage 

After felting a thrift store sweater, I wondered what do make with it... I've made a cover for my laptop (check out the pictures of it), "acorn" type slippers and several purses.  I just got a new Ottlite for scrapbooking and decided it needed a special bag for transporting to various locations.  The body of the sweater fit perfectly over the light;  the bottom and flap were simple after that.  Now I have to hook a strap on the top and pack up for the next scrapbooking event!  Repurposing things is so much fun!
Ottlite bag

The cool guy in the picture is my wonderful Grandpa

Just needs a strap!

2 comments:

  1. Those stripes are awesome, and I LOVE the drawstring! Your creativity is so inspiring (and makes me a little jealous, too...) :)

    ReplyDelete